In addition to training in ballet, jazz, tap, modern, and hip-hop dance, Ballet and All That Jazz participates in many fun, exciting, and educational activities and performances.
Other activities include:
- Performed excerpts from Act II of “The Nutcracker”, at Broadmore Assisted Living, Western MD Hospital,Valley Mall, Coffman Nursing Home, Homewood Retirement Center, Meritus Medical Center, Girls, Inc., and Diakon Senior Living.
- Continuing with the BTJ Dancers formed through the HHA Initiative founded in 2000.
- Host for summer dance camps with Susie Banks formerly with the Houston Ballet and Bonnie Slawson of Motion Mania Dance Theatre
- Dance recital donations accepted for the Maryland Theatre
- Helped celebrate National Day of Dance
- Performed and choreographed for the 7th Annual Dancing with the ARC Stars event
- Attended conventions and workshops
- Master class with Jessica Beach.
- Performed at Hollyfest sponsored by the City of Hagerstown.