Tchaikovsky’s Christmas Classic
Ballet and All That Jazz will present excerpts from “The Nutcracker” as part of their community outreach program. Your dancing will bring a smile of joy to the less fortunate this holiday season!
Company members from the Ballet and All That Jazz dance school will perform excerpts from Act II of “The Nutcracker” during the holiday season.
The ballerinas don costumes for the continuous performance which includes the Spanish, Arabian, Chinese, Russian and Sugar Plum Fairy variations.
The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, December 3rd Coffman Nursing Home 6:45pm
- Tuesday, December 4th Valley Mall (JC Penney) 7pm
- Wednesday, December 5th Western Maryland Hospital 6:30pm
- Thursday,December 6th Broadmore Assisted Living 7pm
- Monday, December 10th Potomac Center 6:30pm
- Tuesday, December 11th Potomac Towers 7pm
- Wednesday, December 12th Homewood Retirement Village (Chapel) 6:45pm
For further info. call the ballet school at 301-797-2100.